new dirt bike =)

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
i got ahold of a friend the other day that was looking to get a a blaster so went down to talk to him yesterday and im trading him my blaster and cash for an 03 kawasaki kx 250 w/ brand new top end still needs to be broken in, has alot of aftermarket parts ect.. i'll get the details :-D
ATT00204.jpg

so what do ya think?

na havnt gotten rid of it yet will be soon, then i'll probably get the 400 ex when i get the cash in a couple weeks and i'll be all set for the spring summer and fall haha

heres the 04 honda 400 ex
ATT00013.jpg

does it have the cylinder on it? if it doesnt i would look at it real good. the bike doesnt look the cleanest, im not ragging on your friend or anything but you cant be too safe. But thats a good deal though, idk how much cash you are giving him though, im guessing like 200?

yeah he took the motor up to arkport cycles to get the top end rebuilt but i will check the bike all over check all the seals, bushings, and bearings, we will prob put it together this weekend and then were figuring out the cash part the guy he got it off from was asking $2300 for it that seems a little high for the bike but maybe im wrong??? but hes gonna give me a deal with my blaster and parts for the bike, so i should be ready to ride in th spring=D

got my Blaster in hopes of beating my friend on his 01 KDX with a K&N and FMF Fatty on it. Still havent raced yet but i know his bike is fast as hell from riding it before.

sweet deal i had an old 89 kx 250 before and and it was a clunker, so im shure the new kx should be alot faster haha, hopefully i'll get a chance to go out and ride it this weekend and see what shes got

yea 2300 is really high for that bike. im sure its a good bike and all but 2003 is kind of old for a dirtbike, i have a 2001 yz426f and i got it for 500. it wasnt running when i got it, it needed a new case half. But if it was put all back together and everything it could sell for like 1500-1600 maybe.

lol i was just going to start this thread up i got a new bike too (sorta)I:I
me and my cuzins share our bikes and today he picked up a ktm 450 exc he doesnt know if hes going to keep it or get rid of it for a raptor 700 but its absolutely free for me so either way im gettin a third share of a ktm 450 or raptor 700I:I

hell yes here it is
2_91.jpg