new blasty, funny story

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
i baught a blasty the other day for 100 bucks, the guy said he had the whole engine rebuilt an a week later it locked up so he was tired of it, he showd me 1200 worth of reciepts for motor work and all... so i take it home and tear it down, everything looked great inside except for the crank was froze up, looked brand new but froze up. i got to messing with it and got it to move but it kept getting stuck so i thaught there was something in there maybe a piece of an old piston, i turn the bike upside down and spray the air nozzle up into the upside down motor and "ting" out drops a beat up WASHER!! im like wtf? howd that get in there...?? anyway i put it back together and it runs like a new rebuild should..hahaha

and all the crank seals and stuff were fine? dude wtf.... good job! haha

almost like my buddy trading his go cart for afresh rebuilt blaster that wouldnt rev.. mesed with it for 2 weeks.. i found amouse nest in the pipe plugging the back side of the expansion chamber

yeah everythings new inside, crank/seals/piston the rod says pro series on it i think its made by ims its a decent brand. the bike needa some work still just brake cables that are broke (2) upper front and rear, and some back tires but other thn that shes great, has good power and all. i already kno what im gonna do with it. im gonna fix the cables and give it to my stepdad for fathers day, he had a atc 250r a long time ago and loved it untill his nephew put straight gas in it and blew it up, i think he will like the blasty

yeah he diserves it hes more like my dad, me and my real father have never gotten along i might hear from him once a year if im lucky.. but yeah he rode the 250r alot i remember when i was little he would ride