new 4 wheeler

blasterjarred

Sep 7, 2008
missiouri (booteheel)
well traded my blaster for a 02 400ex its got a kn filter and ac nerfbars but i beleave the rings are bad and it needs new tires and other then that its in good shape guna try to start her tomaro
me171.jpg

me172.jpg

me178.jpg

me177.jpg

me176.jpg

me175.jpg

me174.jpg

me173.jpg

well it ran when he parked it like a year ago but not that good low compreson and i think the blaster feels small for me but i dono ive wanted a big 4 stroke but ill evenuwaly get another blaster just to have

idk maybe 4 strokes arent as much of a joke as they were in the 90's there getting pretty addvanced now with EFI 5 valves per cyl and so on and so forth..
that and 4strokes make a better trail quad because of the torque im not hateing on 2strokes but 2stroke technology is getting stoneage and the only 2stroke quads that are a serious threat to 4strokes any more are the banshee and the quadzilla i mean the new 09 yfz is faster then the zilla.....

i still love my blasters tho I:I

a 400ex is 3 inches taller. The blasty is a tad smaller until you get shocks widening and swingarm to compare in size. I might have considered a such deal if i didn't have so much time/money in mine already. You just better hope its the rings. You can check the rubber inserts on the head, if melted its overheated before.

well blasterjarred uh jarred ex lol you at least got a Honda out of the deal (4 stroke POS <<<said while coughing) but i dont know about 2 big for it. I'm 6"2 235-240 and i dont feel but so big for my Blaster. sure ill get shocks swingarm etc to compensate as suggested by Unstock 240 but if you start messing around and find out the motor is messed up what then?

Cool. Im selling my blaster and buying a Warrior. It doesnt run either, but at least its complete, has a motor, and possibly only needs a stator to run. A little better then my blaster.

i would not trade a my blaster for a warrior... you ever ride it? they are so frickin heavy for all the more power they have. my buddy has one, and i run circles around him.

Ive never rode a blaster or a warrior. Ive only ridden Honda foremans, a 680 FI Rincon or Rubicon, and a Scrambler 80 or something. Im mainly going to use it for trails.

ok i got it runnin but i cant get a socet to fit in the hole on the head to check the comp and then im tryen to find out where the oil is i think itsthe contaner in front of the moter but then i thought it was liquid cooled so i dono where to put the liquid lol but it started right up and reved up fine didnt run it for more then a couple sec tho