need your help

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
hey guys im between a rock and a hardplace... idk wether to get a dirtbike or some sh*t for my fourwheeler after i sell my current p.o.s baja 150... just about all my friends have dirtbikes and quads (spoiled f*cks) and idk if i should put the money from selling my dbike into the blaster or into a dirtbike.. yea i rode my friends 85 and love it so idk.. would have put a poll but dont know how to

its hard cause when they get on the bikes im just like f*ck id love to have one but when their on the quads.. idk its so hard to choose im leaning towards the dirtbike cause some of my friends think their hot sh*t and i know ill smoke em :)

hey blasterboy when did you get your 125? how you like it compared to the raptor?

yeah you should buy some stuff for your blaster, or just save the money to fix someting later on down the road.

what mods do you have already?

pick yourself up an older 125. Theres are a ton of them out there and there pretty cheap too!

hey blasterboy when did you get your 125? how you like it compared to the raptor?

My dad bought it in 2004, and he gave it to me in 2007. Ive been riding it for 2 years now. Compared to raptor, is hard lol. I love my raptor, and i know for a fact i will never sell it. The yz is fun, and the powerband is awesome. That thing rips! I would pick the raptor over the yz anywhere, anyday, anytime though. the raptor is a straight up beast!

well it depends on what you prefer
imho ive never been a big dirt bike rider due to an accident of going on a 250 when i was 10 but if i were you id get a bike the blaster will do you just now espiecially if you can beat your friends plus you can chose to go out on either your dirtbike or quad

yea idk... like i said b4 leaning towards the dirtbike or im thinking about selling the dirtbike and blaster and buying my bros 450r or a z400 cause theirs some around here dirt cheap... maybe a banshee

i think u should sell the dbike and blaster and get a kawasaki 250 dbike..kawas are some of the most greatest bikes out there

yea but i dont want just a dirtbike cause what will i do in the thaws and sh*t.. i need a quad thinking maybe sell bolth for a nice 400ex?

I have always owned a dirtbike and I enjoy riding them alot.I also like riding the quads thats why I always have one of each.The quads can beat you up on the whoops where the dirbike you just skip across and where I live there is alot of whoops inbetween the pits.