need some blaster mafia in maine

u guys r right i had sent it before it was taking care of i appalogize for that sorry dude again i sent it b4 it was taking care of jus trying to support

understood i jus hate when people get screwed over like they said before some of us 50 bucks is a fews hours of hard work so it jus drives me nuts when someone trys to steal from em but again it wont happen again ill leave it to the hitmen

since i can't send a pm for some odd reason could I please get my personal info deleted from the thread? not asking for you to delete the thread but the least you could do is take my info off there.. i'd appreciate it guys

ditto that, i will also take down what i posted

thanks dudes.. i hope scott is happy with the bumper! ive been slowly gathering parts for a motor swap.. its a surprise though ;)

Reactions: scotj77
I've been ripped off before , and that was off ebay !!! I am glad he made it right , and from what he says he doesn't want to sell on the net just due to his situation , I think its a wise decision . BUT I think his info should be kept by a moderator on file JUST IN CASE something goes down again . I had an issue recently that luckily was resolved without the Mafia Being notified , but I was really close to calling out the dogs .
just my .02

Glad to see it all work out!!! I tried deleting any info I posted about you mx but stroker beat me to it.Thanks 245.