need info: Polaris Trailblazer 250

blastapole

Jan 25, 2009
claremore, OK
Are these fully auto? My wife wants a auto quad but dosent want a utility(I know right?). And I'd prefer for it not to be to fast but faster than a honda recon or similiar.

Yes, they're fully automatic. They're not too bad on speed either (I'd say about 55mph) due to the fact that it has a 2 stroke in it. That would be a great starter quad for sure IMO

I've ridden a couple, and I will say they ride pretty nice they are just really weak feeling. Its almost like they don't have any power band, I think it may be because the auto tranny maybe it kind of absorbs the power band. I've only ridden them in a small field and a parking lot so I didn't get much time on them, but I have heard from several people that they make good trail quads due to the smooth suspension.

we had a1990 trail boss which is the same thing just more of a utility look, front and rear racks.. suspneion is comfortable,, there full auto pcvt ( polaris constant velocity trans) so there ' in the power band' all the time.. they have plenty of foot room which is nice for a begginer or amature rider, leaves a lil room for error, and dont have to worry about your foot fallin off the foot pegs, they have foot placvement like autility, no pegs just a plates, that goes from fender to fender , seats are softer,
2 stroke oil injected, which unlike the blasters is not known to fail, since its apolaris its the cats ass for jetting.. if its stock, you dont have to rejet for temp changes, BUT there is a aftermarket for them and the 400s if you end up wanting more power for her some pretty sweet pipes are available, if her a trail blazer 400 with a pipe and it sounds good...

i say get it and you wont regret it, once she is comfortable with it you can do one minor thing to make it snap outta the hole faster... get the clutch spring kit for the 400 and install it, its just like 'clutching up' a sled, makes them snap off the line faster.

try the fully auto newer version polaris trail BLAZER same but with a much sportier look

TrailBlazer.jpg

we have a polaris trail boss, its real nice, kind of a high center or gravity tho IMO, decently fast, faster the a honda rancher that has a speedo and does 54, ride like your on air, so a great begginer quad, they have a shifter on the right side, and have drive neutral and reverse

The small Polaris's are just plain GUTLESS! There are a couple of people out here with Scrambler 400's, they SUCK!, if you want a good Polaris (is there such a thing?) with an auto get the Scrambler 500HO, those are ok. MEGA! smooth power band and rides like a Cadillac!!!!

my friend has a 2008 trailblazer 330 thats the 4stroke version and that is just a little little slower top speed id say like 50mph but i would beat it in acceleration

The small Polaris's are just plain GUTLESS! There are a couple of people out here with Scrambler 400's, they SUCK!, if you want a good Polaris (is there such a thing?) with an auto get the Scrambler 500HO, those are ok. MEGA! smooth power band and rides like a Cadillac!!!!

yup 400's are junk i have only had mine for 4 days and its for saleI:I