need help with my friends warrior

03blasteryfs03

Apr 13, 2009
vermont
ok so we found a couple of loose wires and macthed them up and no fire. we found a cut wire. no fire \. my friend bought it and the guy said it was the chargin coil is it this or is it the coil 2 the plug help would be appreciated

My step kid has a Warrior too. Had spark issues, but still was sparking. Have u changed plugs? does the electric starter work? ... just a thought did u check the fuse by the battry? That went out on his and didn't start.

is it turning over, if so pull the plug and see if its wet nd if its sprking when you turn it over and then go from there.

hi everyone
i had 03blasteryfs03 post this for me cause my lil brother and me are trying to get his warrior running. well the problem is this, it does crank over but we look at the spark plug to see if it gets spark and it doesent. we put a new battery, fuse and new spark plug but still no spark. all of the grounds are all good and all power wires hooked in. i still have not check to see if the stator is getting power but if i does work, what else could it be??