need help on painting my quad frame

darrencurry08

May 7, 2012
Northern Ireland
ok i need help on thinking about the colour of spraying this, sometime the plastic will all be white and have a black seat cover so put that in your head, i would like to do it green fame black a arms and swinger and then watever else, or else blue frame, white or black a-arms and swinger or just silver with red arms and red carrier but what do you guys think ? but i wont be powder coating ill be using rattle can so whats the best ways on doing it ?I:I

all i can say is dont spray paint it, everyoe who has spray painted there frames on here it seems like there always like "its chipping i should have pc'ed it " just my .02

well ive painted a scrambler frame white with this hammerite paint its £10 a tin but its really good stuff and had that for about six months and didnt even chip, if you look at my pictures as well you will see that i done my front rims with black hammerite and they haven't chipped yet either, this stuff is really good thought like a sticky paint it wouldn't chip or peel, ive done side covers with it aswell and had really good results you just needy take your time with it.

nope unfortunate, and also its direct to rust and rust proof, dont need any primer, but there's limited colours, theres white, a darkish green, a darkish blue, yellow, red, black, brown gold and a copper colour. really is a brilliant spray paint ill post up pics off a blaster i did before in black and other stuff

this is my last 2002 blaster i had gone ages ago

2lxa2k8.jpg

this is another picture of it

bwj8.jpg

this is the scrambler i was spraying

3sfpt.jpg

and this is my throttle cover on my white 02

24ydcpf.jpg

this is the 2002 blaster i now have has a full paul turner exhaust with fat boy 2 silencer, nice sound off it, and there's other things but i forgot lol, plus has a new front 06 cone this is the blaster i will be painting.

102q8ll.jpg

as you can see they all look real nice, havent used any blue or green yet but might go and have a look at the colour in store

Last edited: