My Summer Project

Anyway, after I buy my water cooler, the build is complete and the rest of my money that I earn from work etc goes to truck and quad.

Come to think of it , I only have 2 years left of high school. Damn.

Anyway, after I buy my water cooler, the build is complete and the rest of my money that I earn from work etc goes to truck and quad.

Come to think of it , I only have 2 years left of high school. Damn.

i just have this year left.... enjoy spending money on whatever u want.... i think after high school is done you don't get to do that as much

jeaz those are nice specs all and all a very well thought out gaming computer i would have added a water cooled sys if you play non stop for good measure but other than that its sounds like a better than average comp. i would been unhappy if you went and got a 250ex or something redicoulus

jeaz those are nice specs all and all a very well thought out gaming computer i would have added a water cooled sys if you play non stop for good measure but other than that its sounds like a better than average comp. i would been unhappy if you went and got a 250ex or something redicoulus

Lol I many be an idiot, but I'm not stupid. Uhhhh....yea. :D lol Naaa. My last part is a corsair h80 liquid cooler. I'm then going to oc to 4.6 or 4.8ghz. The h80 is way overkill for my CPU, but great for future CPUs. I plan on getting either a 6350 or 8350 in like a year or 2. If not then something better.