my new ride

foxracin47x

Apr 13, 2008
mass
i got a decent offer for my blaster and decided instead of dishing more money in it ill just use the money to get another toy...thats what i did.. i got an 03 yamaha raptor 660r.. i got a preety good deal on it

14m5lk4.jpg

28sofiq.jpg

2hquh3m.jpg

2vj25x3.jpg

very nice!
i rode a raptor 660 many times, they have tons of torque and alot of potential.
they come very corked up stock, an exhaust would do great if you dont already have one

yea it would be great..its mad quiet i gota get a slip-on atleast.. hopefully soon. yea its got tons of torque.. but they dont pull like blasters.. my blaster definately pulled harder, theres the diffrence from the 2 to the 4 stroke lol i like it though, hopefully i can pickup another blaster cheap someday

How much did you get yours for? and i was also wondering why they sell so cheap... I can get one for like 23 around here. Is there a method to this madness?

i bougt this for 2100 but its an 03.. he wanted 2600 but i showed up on christmas eve so he let it go. you can grab 01s for under 2k but their KNOWN for bad transmissions...and there cheap because everythings cheap right now you can buy an 06 raptor 700 for around 3k around here, there good quads for the money if your into em but they are topheavy, and a 450 jetted with an exhaust is just as fast basically and ALOT LOT less tippy. but if your into trails and dont want a 400 and want reverse this is my answer anyway

you may wanna do a compression check
if its not pulling as hard as your blaster its probably never seen a new top end.
find a high comp piston for it, that thing will haul!
as far as transmission, you never know
my bro almost bought one but went with a 400z instead because of that
a month later, third gear blew all to pieces

nah i mean it pulls but not like a 2 stroke...its all about torque with these thimgs is what i was getting to..dont worry it hauls itll smoke my blaster by a looooooooooooong shot just alltogether diffrent lol

and yea u never kno with trannys but most people stay away from 01s because of the trannys.. but my buddy had an 01 and never had a problem at all..so you could buy an 01 and still have a fine tranny im sure.

i want a raptor 700, i rode one, it was absolutely crazy.
i tapped the throttle and just about looped it

i scored it :p call him up ask if you can buy.. he never got around to deleting it i guess i bought yesterday around 2:00pm. braap are u located near assonet..well freetown? we hit some crazy pits in there if your close by and ever wanted to go

my mate was offered to race for the yamaha team on his 700r i raced him in my 16 16 civic v-tec i was at 150 mph and he left me for dead he has over £10,000 in da engine on its own