My new Blaster

-Kujo-

Apr 6, 2009
So I was trolling Craigslist and come across a darg ready blaster.....He said it wouldn't run something was wrong in a tranny....I gave him 2 old shotguns I had for it and picked it up, turned out to be a 1990 Blaster, with a Vito 240, Keihin 34PJ Carburetor, full FMF system the fatty pipe with a FMF turbine core 2 silencer, it also has a billet reed spacer, v force reeds with a K&N filter, nology ignition system, Good plastic, New seat and Brand New Holeshot tires. Well I get it home and turns out the stator was going bad, I still had some spark so I checked the oil and compression then decided to pull it to get it to start because it wouldn't kick start with the weak spark, well, I got it to fire only to find out that for some odd reason this bike decides when it wants to go into gear or not, even if you feel it go in, it decides if you go, and the clutch is in great shape too. So I am swapping everything to my 98 blaster and just gonna rebuild the engine and use my old jug/piston combo for it and give this one to my friend. I only had 180 bucks in the two shotguns. I think I made out good.

He added it all up and he paid $500 for the Vito 240, $60 for the reeds, $450 for the carb, $250 for the ignition and $375 for the tires, he had all the receipts with it. Oh and threw in racing oil.

I like to think I am the king of good deals, at least in my town. I have two super rare cars whioch I got next to nothing, a 1969 XR7 Big block Cougar and a 1968 Torino GT Fastback. I'm gonna post pics of my Blasters and RT when I get a chance.

dude if he paid 450 for the carb he got railed in the ass!! haha
you can get em off ebay for like 140, sh*t i got a lrd full exhaust on here, 34 pj, aluminum airbox and K&N filter, for 350, but i will tell you right now just the 240 kit is worth more than the guns you had! GOOD DEAL

Never been fond of the 67s, they're cool regardless, but there is something about the 69s that catch my eye. By the way, my car is fully load, leather, tach, rally clock, power disc brakes, a/c, console, power steering, Rim Blow steering wheel, Factory Ford drag pack, Clutch delete, Dealer options included Tube headers, Holley valve covers, 2x4 intake and traction bars. (All have a ford part number.) the window sticker just happened to be in the glove box.I:I