My new 4x4

I don't see a lot of room for 31" outlaws, but I guess you could cut the floorboards out to fit them.... I:I

You will never see 31 inch tires on any 4x4 i own. 27's maybe. I enjoy the smooth ride of radial non aggressive tires as well as the performance. I dont do the snorkle stuff either, thats what my boat is for.

You will never see 31 inch tires on any 4x4 i own. 27's maybe. I enjoy the smooth ride of radial non aggressive tires as well as the performance. I dont do the snorkle stuff either, thats what my boat is for.

In other words, pretty boy don't wanna get dirty. :p

Anything more than about a 500cc liquid cooled utility with independent front and rear suspension and locking front differential is just a waste of gasoline. I can throw 29.5" outlaws on a grizzly 550 single and go just about anywhere I can point the front tires. Stock (or lifted and tired) utilities aren't safe at ridiculously high speeds anyway so the difference in acceleration between say 0-55 mph is negligible by jumping another 500cc's....

Dude, completely my feeling too. I mud and trail ride with a CanAm Outty 500. I need to lift it for more ground clearance, but I don't want to pay to upgrade to the 650/800/1000 front suspension to get away from my front end struts. X( I thought about getting a bigger one, but I really don't need it, haven't gotten stuck without getting high centered and I've never been late for the redneck party.

In other words, pretty boy don't wanna get dirty. :p

Bahahahahahahahaa.....I:I

I just aint into the redneck mudd swamp bs is all.

Hey now, it ain't BS just because you ain't into it. We could throw the, "we ain't in to that city slicken drag racing nonsense", we just politely move over and let ya on by....and pull you out of trouble when ya need a hand, because that's what us redneck country boys do.

all the people i ride with run snorkles stroker kits nitrous 30" silverbacks and streched frames

6822-waydes-bike-08-canam-renegade-800r-motor-frame-streched-10-30in-silverbacks-gorilla-axles-36-shot-nitrous.jpg