My garage

What exactly does your dad do and not do? It looks like just a back woods home shop. It normally takes lots of money and equipment to get that quality of work, it's good to see that there are still some talented craftsmen who can do it without CAD and CNC's. Prop's to your dad!

What exactly does your dad do and not do? It looks like just a back woods home shop. It normally takes lots of money and equipment to get that quality of work, it's good to see that there are still some talented craftsmen who can do it without CAD and CNC's. Prop's to your dad!

thanks dude. the shop is at our house, we've got a 6 foot tall snap on tool box full of every tool you could think of, all snap on :p (he used to be a snap on tool guy) hes been bulding cars for 30 years and he does all of it, only thing other people do is exhaust and top work if its a convertible and this is what he does for a living, only help he gets is from my brother and his bodyman (he also does bodywork he just doesnt have time for it I:I )

wow havent posted here for a while... we've built a couple more since ive posted. i might get around to posting some pictures some time. current builds,
57 corvette restomod ls3, c4 suspension.
65 corvette vert. cammed 550hp ls3 c4/c5 suspension.
62 corvette not sure on specs yet just got it
66 corvette coupe not sure on specs yet just got it (we own this one)
72 cuda still 6.1 hemi c4 corvette suspension, (also own this one)

Well we decides against the shop. Dont want the rent and it's to far. Right now we've got a lot of work backed up. I can make a project update video if anyone wants. This thing is back and fixed after the owner had a little accident