my build up so far and into the future.

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
ok im tired of starting new threads so im making this thread to show everyone what i have done and whats im doing well let me get started..

its a 1993 yamaha blaster it started out being purple with black fenders heres a pic a day after my first ride.

100_3441.jpg

ok the first thing i had to do to it was change the drive sprocket and heres a pic some of you may remember it i changed it out for a stock 13 tooth and thats all i replaced out of the sprockets at the time (which was a mistake ill bring it up later)

100_3474.jpg

next thing i desided to do was paint i chose a flat black for it but when i sanded it down i accidently used 60 grit instead of 600 wasnt paying attention and well this is how it turned out...

100_3485-1.jpg

then the next day i painted the wheels here it is.

100_3504.jpg

next thing i did was fab up the headlight off from a 1974 yamaha enduro to fit on it and then i redid the sanding thats why it looks like a purple and black cow lol.

100_3614.jpg

now today i did the smart thing and finally replaced the whole sprocket set with a o-ring chain 14/40 gears and this set up really livened up my blaster i think it was because the old sprockets were binding up slightly wich would cause the excesive stretching any ways now it runs like a raped ape!!! pulls a wheelie alot easier....

100_3625.jpg

well thats all i have so far and ill be sure to keep everyone updated on my progress threw this thread.
i dont make alot of money so the updates may take a while...

woooo..... i have an update i repainted it again today it didnt turn out as good as i wanted but i still looks better then a purple cow.. haha..
cost me about $8 so yeah here it is let me know what ya think

100_3627.jpg

good job on the paint

it seems more and more people are painting their blaster black, i guess its easier to hide at night from cops, lol.

idk it was either black or white or some other color.
it prolly isnt ganna stay like that for very long maybe a month haha.
im still ganna paint some skulls and flames on it and it will look bad ass!!!

looks good an i like the enduro light i would paint the header with hightemp black it looks a lil rough next to all that fresh new paint

lmao hes like 18 and says he has such a hard job he couldnt do my job for 3days...

im 16. and whats your job bud? i worked at a machine shop. wasnt just any machine shop they build rolforming machines for other companys. average machine cost is $500,000 up to 1.5 million. they most expensive was 3 million and i was working on a part of it in the summer. its all hard labour. landscaping would have been like a desk job to this sh*t.

yeah im going to change the seat sometime in the future but for right now i need tires more the way i look at things is id rather have something work great and look bad then look great and run like poop......
im prolly ganna get a black seat covet for it or atempt to make my own..

and for the header i think ill just deal with the worn out color cause i wanna make sure the first time i take that pipe off will be the last time haha.