my blaster has reverse!!

yea looking at a couple bikes tomorrow, i ride in the snow on my lil xr80 i say lil because im 250 and look like a idiot,my friends ride bikes somewhere out east but only when its warmer.one place is like a guys private property with a lil track that he charges only $20 to ride,the other place they go is illegal but they havent been bother yet.i'll keep both you guys posted and when all are bikes are good to go, we can ride together, and lonewolf if u need help with your clutch let me know plus i have a repair manuel if u got questions or need pages copied

I did the clutch already, but if you can email or I'll pick it up, the clutch part from the manual I would like to check to make sure I did it right. I rode it up and down the block a few times and it seems fine. Keep us updated about getting a group together.

I did the clutch already, but if you can email or I'll pick it up, the clutch part from the manual I would like to check to make sure I did it right. I rode it up and down the block a few times and it seems fine. Keep us updated about getting a group together.

i have the OEM Yamaha manual if you want, in PDF format.... PM me your Email address and i can send you a copy.

i taped it out to a 3/8 bolt and it is holding...i was just riding around my front yard for about 15-20mins...