My 240 Up For Grabs

those are stock a arms, and handle bars...

and some selling tips, i would first wash it real good maybe shine the plastics abit, paint the front shocks and do some touch up work on the paint, buy a cheap aftermarket bumper (they seem to really set off the bike) id also paint the front or rear wheels to match.

I would also give some proof of whats done to the motor.

I know your not looking for selling tips but to be honest that thing looks like a pos.

but if it looks nice you could easily get the money your looking for to buy a nice bigger 4 stroke.

And you really need to post up some videos, know ones going to buy it if theres no proof it runs before they drive all the way out to you to find it doesnt.

Last edited:
my question is i didnt even know they still have dial up?? considering the internet cost like 30 a month for wireless, time to upgrade big guy!!

thats a renthal bar pad, not bars there stock.

and those are stock a arms theres no dont about it, and i dont even think they make aluminum a arms, because they would bend rather easily.

but good job selling it.

so if they made stock a arms out of aluminum way did mine have rust on the bottoms, and either way there not laegers like you said.