My 2006 Yamaha blaster i bought for only $100 !!!!!

idpfattys

Aug 30, 2009
hey whats up everyone, if you diddent read my intro post when i first joined heres the deal i got. I purchased a 2006 yamaha blaster from my buddy. it was in bad condition, it looked like he never washed it, and was pretty beat up. He had also drilled holes in the exhaust which i had to seal and sand down. All it needed was a new piston cause the other one locked up the motor, cylinder wasent even scratched. I bought a new piston kit $70 All missing bolts replaced $25 Ignition coil $20. Heres a few pics And no the quad is not stolen, He bought it used at the dealer a year ago. The only piece i need now is the rear grab bar. Btw im selling this quad, any offers? it starts first kick, idles, shifts smooth and the clutch feels bran new.

nfibli.jpg

29goh0g.jpg

2ivohhw.jpg

nice find... is that a zx6r is your other pic.. I used to have an 06 limited edition with tribal graphics.

didn't see the honda sticker on the bottom of the fairing... if your looking to part your quad I may have an interest in the hood and headlight.

Yeah i went to his house to meet up with him so we could go riding and he said he sold his blaster to a friend for $100 but his friend wasent 100% sure if he wanted it or another dirtbike. I told him instantly that i wanted to buy and we rode to the bank so i could make the withdraw. ONLy $100 before i fixed it i could have sold it for like 700 lol

I also had to paint the tip of the DG black because he drilled holes all over in it, so i filled in the holes then sanded it down smooth then painted.

didn't see the honda sticker on the bottom of the fairing... if your looking to part your quad I may have an interest in the hood and headlight.

Yeah if you look closly the black letters on the bottom say honda. I might part out in the future if noone buys it soon

oh ok, i'm sure everyone on here will be jumping on the front hydros. I'd take an interest as well.

where you located..ill buy it for 325 bucks..that way you made a profit of $110.
hahahaha

that is a hell of a deal. wish i found deals like that....i know where theres a blaster being parted out that has a bunch of badass parts that would go great on that.

to double his money, he would have to sell it for 430. tripple would be 645. he has 215 into it.

thanks everyone Yeah i have a little more work to do on it, its smoking alot more and leaking oil out of the exhaust? i was told i need to replace the crankcase seals? hopefully it will be back to normal after that

sounds like its running with too much oil? is it still injected? im on pg 2 im too lazt to go look and see if thers a jug lol