My, 04 National MX Blaster

his is my race bike from the 07 season. It has a total of 10 races on it, and NO practices. We rebuilt the motor and replaced the bearings etc. over the winter because i was going to race it one final year in the neatv youth class, and the rules were changed so i couldn't run it. This quad is very fast. I placed 2nd in 07 neatv youth points, and placed 4th at the 07 unadillia national. Everything that can be done to this blaster is done. It was maintained top notch, air filters changed every ride, oil changed every race. There is 1 15 min practice run on this motor. here's a brief mods list.

Snyder Motor sports +5 5/8th +1 long travel A-arms
Elka triple rate elite series front shocks
Lsr +2 swing arm
Elka dual elite series rear shock
Lsr +4 axle
Lsr stem and clamp
Raptor 660 nerf bars custom mounted
Hiper wheels and maxxis tires
Factory 7 pipe
35 mil cpw carb
Project blaster air box
Full R.E.P. race motor with arisal cylinder
Hinson clutch plates and basket
Falcon super crank
2 different cc heads
Did chain and many extra sprockets
So much more into this quad, there is well over 14 grand into this bike, and we need it gone to make it through this racing season.

here are some most recent pictures
racebike07016.jpg

racebike07018.jpg

racebike07013.jpg

racebike07007.jpg

I am in western Massachusetts. I am willing to meet half way to a reasonable distance. There are also Pro taper handlebars on this bike now.
i would like 5,000, but the price is some what negotiable.

Reactions: KentuckyMX
he needs money for his new bike. And guys if you're not gonna buy it, don't bother leaving comments. I know I am, but seriously. If you want to take him up on something like that then send him a PM.

part it out man, you will get alot more. and when you do part it out id take the axle, swingarm and rear elka off your hands depending on price.

lol thanks guys. i got 2nd place in 07 points, and i was going to ride in in 08, but all the kids in youth class complained to the organization and claimed i could do it, even though there's no real rule, and they kicked me out of the class. basically bull, but life goes on, so now i have to sell it. i would part, but honestly, i am wayyyy to busy.

This would NOT beat strokers blaster. Sorry to say... But either way nice blaster and sorry for commenting being as I'm obviously not gonna buy.

ok buddy. i thaught this was a forum and last time i heard people asked questions on forums.

yeah i was looking at your pictures and i can't really see the front mount. i just didn't know because i thaught most 660's front mounts, mount to the engine mounts. I do like the looks of those nerfs though. I can't find any nerf and heel gaurds all in one like that, that i like. also those look a lot wider that blaster nerfs. it looked like in the pics that they mounted right to the foot peg mountsm but i guess not. Actually i thaught i could find some used 660 nerfs but they are priity hard to find used ones, just like the blaster.

Check ebay for some nerfs, Hellbound Racing (seller) has some for a Blaster that have the built in heelgaurds. These are the only ones I've seen that look like they would be good, if they're built strong enough.

hey maybe you know since you were racing a blaster
what age is the 200-250cc class?

could a 13 year old ride in this class? and what mods can you not do?
i wanting to put my son in racing with his blaster.