mx track

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
Well this past sunday i went to IRISH VALLEY MX TRACK. All my friends had honda 450. and 450 dirt bikes. so i was the guy with the little quad....LOL. Tell you what though i was keeping up with the 450s on the the tight track. the trake had 1 maybe 40 foot table top. 2 doubles in one section that were about 25 to 30 feet. 1 triple. and 1 douple that was way to hard hard for me to try. i jumped everything but that on double. and the triple i only doubledI:I the blasty ran awesome!!! she held her own for the baby quad there. AND YES I WAS THE ONLY BLASTER THERE HAHAHAH. Check out the web site its irishvalleymx.com. next time i go there will def. make a post.

nice, is it this track?
IMAG018.JPG

if so then wow that looks awesome

well heres a gay vid i found on youtube. At around 3 min is the 2 doubles i was talking about!!!! The place is pretty fun. But i was hurting yesterday and today

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo handled like a dream. That's the only reason why I could keep up with the 450s. My buddys honda 450 has stock suspesion and I was able to hold my speed in the corners better then he was.