Mount your own tires?

i changed my tires , well not my back ones, but the fronts it was fairly easy just DO NOT mess up the bead while your doing it or it wont hold air.
most manufacturers say to have a professional do it so if they screw it up they have to pay for it.

I did my own since no place in my area wants the risk of exploding atv tires. Just cut the beads of old tires with a dremel. Use your knee and 2 dull standard screwdrivers. Use some soap or lube. It takes some skill but can be done.

done. My back hurts now. I'm old :(

img0209pr5.jpg

hmmm im getting soem front razrs from a guy one here, hope he takes them off properly and i dont get tires with a mangled bead. then they will be going on new alumium rims and ill have the fun of doing that without scratching my new rims lol.

I mounted mine, they were an SOB to get off. I had to use a dremel to cut the bead to get the old ones off, and I managed to damage the beads a little bit on the new ones so they leak air now. Oh yeah and don't use starting fluid to mount them either, a friend of mine ruined a brand new Holeshot like that.

I have never even thought to do tires myself. I am not a tire guy so I wont mess with them. I just take mine to les schawb and I know a bunch of guys there so I always get them done for free.

every place ive took my atv tires to only charge like 7-9 bucks a piece to put them on, thats worth the hassle to me just paying them to do it...