Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
500r? like a hybrid atc250r with a cr500 engine? of course that would eat a shee, (depending) i thought this was for factory quads......

actually they had prototype 500r's in '86 and were set to launch in '87 but never made it due to the production ban. so it was factory, it just never made it out.. but hybrid or not its still badass

Last edited:
i had no idea, they made one. i just learned something......so they had to get out somehow if someone does own them..unless its like a tiger.....they made some badass trikes

i had no idea, they made one. i just learned something......so they had to get out somehow if someone does own them..unless its like a tiger.....they made some badass trikes

right on, the tigers were sweet and so was the cagiva. legendary badass trikes that can't be found anymore...

Last edited:
right on, the tigers were sweet and so was the cagiva. legendary badass trikes that can't be found anymore...
sometimes if you get lucky you can find a tiger....cagiva, i've never heard of them....ill have to look them up.

250r FTM!!!!!!!!! 2002 every championship was won by a 250r! SUCK ON THOSE NUMBERS BANSHEE LOVERS!
nobody ever said a banshee was a good mx quad. 250r's dominate mx. riding a banshe for mx is like driving a drag car in nascar. its just not good. thats why people run them in dunes and drags. they do quite well in trails too

tiger made quads and trikes....good luck finding one....esp the quads...if you do, let me know, ill murder whoever owns it and take it. I WANT ONE!!!! hahahahahaha