More pics of the rebuild (update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
Well we struggled a bit putting a few things on because the powdercoated put 2 coats on which made some parts fit really tight. Heres an update with some pics of how hte rebuild is going.
Heres what we have got done since the last update.
1. Motor is in the frame
2. Carrier/axle/swingarm are mounted
3. Front shocks are on
4. Rarz's are now installed on stock rims painted black

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

Nice man, coming along great a few months ago i was in the same boat as you putting together my newly painted an powder coated parts, what size front tires an how much did you pay for them?

what paint did you use for the rims because i want to paint my rims too and don't know what pt to use does it stay on do you have to re-paint it much
cheers

I am going to do the same thing to my 04 Blaster soon now that I have found aframe to replace the tweaked on on it. It is an older frame with the drum brakes on front Will it be hard to put on the disc brake parts on the older frame or should I use the drum brake set up? I have all the parts to do it either way.

i have a tweak in my frame too, its in front of the airbox near the rear shock on the left side theres a good bend, not sure what happened, my frame is straight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.