monster blaster

d-rock

Oct 14, 2010
richmond hill
hey so i am redoing my blaster and this all started cus i have poped the pistion 3 times in less then 8 months sence i have owned it. the frist pistion poped cus the kid i got the bike from had the motor put together a$$ backwards 2nd 1 is because the carb sucked the air filter scew in 3rd is cus i dont think i broke it in befor hammerin on it
this is the frame in prime
100_1557.jpg

100_1556.jpg

100_1555.jpg

the motor i donno what i am going to do a new pistion agen are get a dt 200 bike and put that motor in

Last edited:
yea it is i been trying to think of a way to pull it out and then add some stuff to strangting it but when i was riding it did not really feel it

i would get a new frame but i have no money so ill work with what i have tell i get money spray piant is cheep so i can piant a frame agen latter on

Let me get this straight... you don't have the resources to get a straight frame yet you can get a 250r tri-z motor (whatever that is, since a 250r is honda and a tri-z is yamaha) which will probably be roached out. You will be unsure of the condition of the bottom end, or the top end. You will change the intake to work on the blaster and the required jetting changes, plus have a pipe made/modified. You have the ability to make new motor mounts and radiator mounts and weld them in place yet you can't straighten or reenforce a compromised frame?

Can you explain this to me??

if there is one thing i can say about this site and their advice. LISTEN TO IT! everytime i didn't listen I have had epic failure!