Members

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
Just joined today after less then a month on the site. Not bad for a newbie right? Think the rest of you should join as well to help keep this thing up and running. It's only $10 for a year. Most all of you have more then that invested in either a paint job or stickers I:I. You love this place so donate $10 to the cause please :-D

Reactions: skoobyj
Some care about supporting cuz they know it going toward something to improve the site, but others dont have a paypal or a credit card, like they are too young to do so eh.

so.... is there contact info i can send a money order to?? i dont have a c.c or paypal ( figure tat out 25 years old and never ha d acredit card or debit card) the way i see it is if i dont have cash i dont need it!

Just joined today after less then a month on the site. Not bad for a newbie right? Think the rest of you should join as well to help keep this thing up and running. It's only $10 for a year. Most all of you have more then that invested in either a paint job or stickers I:I. You love this place so donate $10 to the cause please :-D

AMEN!
You are a TRUE Blaster Brother from another Mother!!
You just got megga Rep points from me!

I:I

I would have joined a long time ago. The only problem is that my my parents dont use pay pal or credit cards, so I cant be a supporter.

seems like a trend here with people that want in and people that cant get in. maybe someone should leave a name and addy to send money orders or checks to so as to avoid all the non memberships. prolly get more people that way since not all of us have paypal. good idea right? points galore for the Rookie phenom =))