me presento con mi blaster yfsdt200

I see you are not using the YPVS power valve.
Are you thinking of hooking it up?

scaled.php

hola ..la YPVS esta funcionado es mecanica se acciona con el cable del acelerador

Traduction...

"hello... the YPVS is working with a mechanic system, it starts with the throttle cable"

Muy bonito blaster, felicidades... yo también hablo español

Traduction...

"hello... the YPVS is working with a mechanic system, it starts with the throttle cable"

Muy bonito blaster, felicidades... yo también hablo español

hola Alfonso ..buenisimo por la traduccion impecable .vos me podrias traducir una duda que tengo .quiero saber que se gana y que se pierede con el separador de flaperas creo que ud le dicen cañas (spacer)porque en la argentina no hay y nadie conoce la funcion y yo con el traductor hay muchas cosas que no entiendo .mil gracias cristian

hola ..la YPVS esta funcionado es mecanica se acciona con el cable del acelerador

Thank you AlfonsoBarraza for the translation! Google translate not so good for technical stuff.

I thought of that. Problem is, I would still be using full throttle at low rpm.
Tell me how well it works. Would you prefer the electronic system?

Steve Best

Raising my kids right...
539787_10151489411405195_1825802670_n.jpg

seguramete sea mejor el sistema electronico pero yo preferi dejar la instalacion original blaster igualmente dispongo del magneto dt200 ,el cable es como el del banshee que se separa en dos una para el carburador y el otro para YPVS que lo regulo a mi gusto al acelerar se habren primero el carburador y luego YPVS espero se entienda ....necesito info del spacer

seguramete sea mejor el sistema electronico pero yo preferi dejar la instalacion original blaster igualmente dispongo del magneto dt200 ,el cable es como el del banshee que se separa en dos una para el carburador y el otro para YPVS que lo regulo a mi gusto al acelerar se habren primero el carburador y luego YPVS espero se entienda ....necesito info del spacer

OK, no translator so I am going to try it with Google translate and a bit of french knowledge:

gets better secure electronic system, but I preferred to leave the original installation Blaster. equally available to me, DT200 Magneto. the cable is like the Banshee which separates into two, one for the carburetor and the other for YPVS. I regulate what my speed is like the carburetor HAVE A DELAY first and then hope YPVS understood. I need info spacer

Yes, up to now we have stuck with the Blaster electrical.
Getting ready to take the electrical wires off the DT200 to run the YPVS.
Difficult stuff wires. Pain in the butt!

402929_10151172049600442_1250544549_n.jpg

399556_10151172064195442_1217263481_n.jpg

yo tambien entiendo poco la traduccion pero entiendo que ud no usa YPVS.una foto de mi YPVS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Translate: I also understand the translation bit but I understand that you do not use YPVS. a picture of my YPVS

Great picture, thanks! You have a return spring behind the pulley?

That is right, Triplecrown did not use the YPVS, just set it to "maximum open" and left it.
We tested it at various settings to see how it worked, and it does work.
Slowly taking the DT200 wiring apart to use it on the Blaster.
Working on an air cooled motor at the moment, head design and porting to make as much power as the DT200.

Does the single radiator cool enough?

399556_10151172064195442_1217263481_n.jpg

I run a bigger Mojave radiator on my KTM250 powered Blaster. No problems with cooling.
This radiator will not fit with most Blaster exhaust pipes.

196673_10150156145500803_667441_n.jpg

hola Alfonso ..buenisimo por la traduccion impecable .vos me podrias traducir una duda que tengo .quiero saber que se gana y que se pierede con el separador de flaperas creo que ud le dicen cañas (spacer)porque en la argentina no hay y nadie conoce la funcion y yo con el traductor hay muchas cosas que no entiendo .mil gracias cristian

Por nada! a que te refieres con separador de flaperas? no sé que son flaperas jajaja

hola ..soy cristian de buenos aires argentina ,poseedor de blaster 95 refrigeracion liquida de dt200 ,espero puedan traducir ya que yo siempre entro en el foro a mirar pero uso el traductor google ,les comento cosas del cuad, carburador keihin 28,amortiguador trasero de kx ,filtro k&n,escapes D G,separadores en las 4 ruedas.bueno les dejo unas fotos espero les guste ,saludos

hola ..soy cristian de buenos aires argentina ,poseedor de blaster 95 refrigeracion liquida de dt200 ,espero puedan traducir ya que yo siempre entro en el foro a mirar pero uso el traductor google ,les comento cosas del cuad, carburador keihin 28,amortiguador trasero de kx ,filtro k&n,escapes D G,separadores en las 4 ruedas.bueno les dejo unas fotos espero les guste ,saludos

[QUOTE = camiloatv; 612858] hi .. I'm cristian of Buenos Aires Argentina, holder of 95 liquid-cooled blaster DT200, I hope to translate because I always go into the forum to look but use the google translator, I tell them things ft. , Keihin carburetor 28, rear shock kx, k & n filter, exhaust DG, spacers in the 4 ruedas.bueno I have some photos I hope you like it, greetings

I am guessing that "separadores en las 4 ruedas" means "spacers on the 4 wheels"?

I learned french as a teenager mainly due to my love of a hobby, oh yes, and girls...

I lived in a french country that was rich in air museums and model flying enthusiasts.
At first I had to use an english/french dictionary to translate the books and info I received.
It did not take long before I was reading well.

Camiloatv, I would also recommend an english girlfriend as a proper part of any formal language training!
Glad to have you here.