May look good on a blaster??????

i've seen and admired those at some mx races this year on various quads,
but damn, i didnt think they were worth that much

or for an extra few bucks buy nerfs with heel guards built in that are like that

i really like the idea, hopefully they come down in price a little bit so i can justify it :D

i had nerfs but no heel guards, foot slips off when rolling back down a hill, lucky a tree was close behind me to stop me or my ankle would have be broken. nerfs with heel guards are a great thing.

and ya, lots of mx nerfs are built with kind of heel guards.

here are some on ebay
YFZ450 RATH Nerf Bars with Heel Guards NO RESERVE!!!: eBay Motors (item 150510190490 end time Oct-27-10 09:49:06 PDT)
Pro Armor Revolution Nerf Bars - Yamaha YFZ 450 (04+): eBay Motors (item 220686518506 end time Nov-21-10 12:57:13 PST)
YFZ450 YFZ PRO ALUMINUM RACE FAT PEG NERF BARS 04-09 Z: eBay Motors (item 400161018502 end time Nov-04-10 04:44:06 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a nerf fan... they look cool but i don't like to ride with them.
Once you get used to them u wont want to ride without them, but to each there own. I like the full metal heel guards....im not to much for the netting

79 bronco I see you got your ass branded! A band I saw with Black Label Society Sunday night here in Charlotte named "2 Cents" played a killer rendition of "Stronger Than All". The singer even had the ole long patch of hair hanging in his face look like Phil did way back in the day. You could tell who his hero was as his movements and actions mimicked Anselmo's to a tee.