LRD pipe

MastrBlastr02

Nov 13, 2008
what does everyone think of the LRD pipe? I konw that right side pipes make the most power ,so im gettin rid of my FMF Fatty & am gonna get a right side pipe. Either a Factory 7 , dyno port, LRD, Bills ....etc. So im asking the opinion of all of you who have had other pipes beside the FMF that i already have ,to give me your opinion on the LRD pipe .............so lets hear it!!!!!!!I:I

search the engine section... please for the love of all things holy, search the engine section

lol ^^ always bitches about that.

dyno port for sure. i love my pipe and it sounds different then all the other blaster pipes. sounds more like a 250r loud, beastly roar compared to the tingy other pipes. not even the lrd sounds like it. heres a clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats it? im not tryin to start a pissin match between the fmf & the lrd i just wanted feedback from people that have the LRD .

i don't run the lrd myself so i can't testify to it's performance, but i can say that according to the dynocharts, the fmf is by FAR the weakest and shortest ranged pipe on the market. anything is a HUGE improvement over the fmf system.

also, i always thought that the right side pipe was more powerful too, but i learned recently that the bend isn't really that important. the important parameters in pipe tuning are the cone shapes and length and sh*t like that. 2stroke pipes are different than 4stroke, they do a lot more than just let out the exhaust fumes. they need to be able to suck hard to pull the charge over the piston then blow it back.

by the by, 89custom, i don't know if you've heard an f7 in person, but mine sounds just like your dyno port! no all ping ding like most 2stroke pipes. i love it. but that's a function of the silencer and not the pipe itself.
and for anyone interested, my f7 will be for sale soon.....

I'd like to see some real world comparisions of the pipes you listed. They are all good pipes and they are different enough for one to be considered the best pipe for a particular setup.