lost 2nd and 5th and rebuilding complete moter

ENERGY INC

Feb 11, 2013
ohio
I'm in the middle of a complete rebuild because i lost second and 5th gear and ive not taken it aprt yet but found good deal on new trans for 25$ should I just go ahead and buy it
Also wat would be a good idea to do to the motor while its apart to improve the motor

Probably good price on trans. Hopefully the pieces you need are good. Does it come with shift forks, as that might be your problem, not the gears. As to mods, how much $$$$$$$$$ you want to spend? How's your clutch. Shift star mod is free. 3mil crank?

Wat I am getting from the guy is the hole bottom end the casing was bad but trans is good so he said it would have everything
Also pretty open to suggestions nothing to major I have a basic understanding of motors but not very good with anything majorly mechanical
When I bought the bike it never had fifth the person I bout it off of said when he put it back together it never had fifth and that guy was a retard so I don't know wat he did to it

I just finished a complete build...need to check rod play hot rods sells a kit cheap for the engine part
Check shift star and forks sounds like a fork to me??? But what else it took out who knows time
To split

Word:Let me google that for you
Or find the download on site.
Also KOR vidieo of bottom end assembly.
On inspecting the trans look for chiped/worn teeth, the "dogs" on side of gears that engage the adjacent gear, shift forks that are bent, burnt blue color, gouges, burrs, abnormal looking.