look at this

They couldn't have been too serious about riding with the stock shocks still on it. I can't imagine why anybody would spend that much money and still end up with stock shocks and flipped wheels, that just sucks. I'd like to know where all of that $5000 went. It doesn't mean sh*t how fast it is in a straight line when you can't control the thing... If I had a blaster shocks would be the FIRST thing i'd replace.

It is a sick looking blaster though.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing about the shocks. I don't get why he spent all that cash and never bothered to put shocks on, lol

That would piss me off so much though, he spent all that money building it for his wife and THEN she decides she doesn't want it because it doesn't have electric start and reverse. Wouldn't it have been nice for her to mention that BEFORE he dished out $6,500? I'd have to smack a biotch.

It's no secret that the stock suspension on a blaster isn't the greatest. Then to put more leverage on it with extended a-arms and flipped wheels and an extended swingarm - it's probably handles rough riding about as well as a 70 hp ez-go golf cart.

yeah i wouldn't build a race quad for a girl because they are always picky and spoiled about what they want. i'd rather keep mine even though i really need to upgrade the shocks

yeah i wouldn't build a race quad for a girl because they are always picky and spoiled about what they want. i'd rather keep mine even though i really need to upgrade the shocks

Dude, the girls around here have sicker quads than alot of the guys. Hot farm girls are cool I:I lol

Dude, the girls around here have sicker quads than alot of the guys. Hot farm girls are cool I:I lol

well if they ain't the rich spoiled ones then they are the better ones, so many country girls up here and they even know how to build engines and go mudding

Good Point about the shocks...That sneaky dude says its an '07 "because thats when I did the work on it"...whats up with that? I'd be happier with your '06 SE and doing the work myself or having someone I know do it