look at my new car and tell me what u think

thats a nice cruser got a system?? yea ive been thinken bout going with a zc or just a si moter but i want a b series and the b20 is cheep so i dono but i dont wana go with a k moter

Not yet, Still looking but the one I want will need a high output alternator. Not sure If I want to go that route.

u prob wont need a high output alternator ive seen some bad ass systems on stock alternators. i read on sounddomain that u can upgrade the 3 ground wires on ur engine and it significantly helps ur alternator. 1 wire is from motor to chassis, next is battery negative to chassis and then alternator positive to battery positive. im running 2 2000 watt 12's with 2 amps on my stock jeep alternator and have no issues. i also have a 2 farad capacitor.

to the op i would grab a full b16 swap from h motors. look at the obd0 swaps out of that crx in japan. direct fit into the car and its a nice swap runs about 1600. would jank that 1800 pound car around

very rare for a system to need a high output alternator. ive seen some very large systems running in cars wiht small alternators and no capacitors with small wiring kits to. usually the better wiring u use the better it is. i always use 0 gauge wire for all my grounds.

Hope I don't! People are telling me if you want it to sound right run a higher alt and extra battery! The amp is a zx2500.1 shows to be about 2700 watts at 2ohms. The subs are two 15 FI BL Duel 2 ohm, 1000 rms.

that isnt going to require an extra battery and a high output alternator lol go on sounddomain.com and talk to those guys

I'll check it out. Thanks for the link! The ass here at KC audio was saying to properly power the amp to push the BL's, I'll need an electrical upgrade. And Kicker actually recommends it, Because without that I'm gonna be dimming lights alot or have major voltage drops and might cause to blow the amp or fry it.