look at my new car and tell me what u think

haha talkin hondas on here lol ok ok well 1, i hope u know a b20 motor is not vtec and yea its 600 bux for a long block but wat r u gonna run for a tranny? thats more paper. and ur gonna need mounts for that car. if ur gonna boost a motor grab a b16 or b18c. personally u can get a full ls swap b18a or b18b for like 500 bux. if u wanna know more about b20vtec let me know i built a fully built b20 vtec motor currently in my 2000 si.

and the b20 doesnt have more horsepower than a b16. b20 has more torque. b20 is the same motor as an ls besides it has more displacement its a 2.0 instead of the 1.8

very useless, i always see ppl trying to swap in weird ass things into hondas... its funny though

whos a member of honda tech i am but yes i should have explaind it better im going with a b20 block and then guan put eather a b16 or gsr (b18) vtec head on it and later on before i put boost on it guna build it and put sleaves in it and yes i ment it has more torq not power but dosnt mater to me i just wana be a lil dif more ppl put b18 in there car i only kno a hand fuly that have put a b20 in there crx so

a k series swap is about 10000 dollars depending on how much u get the swap for. on average they go fro about 7000 to 12000 with mounts, k pro, axles, swap and all. sh*ts mad paper. my fully built b20vtec swap was around 12000 said and done. but to the op if ur gonna be boosting there really isnt a need to do b20vtec theres more of a torque gain for all motor. boosting ur gaining crazy torque on any b series motor u use but if u wanna be different i guess. ide say either b16 or b18c would be more reliable boosting. and put about the same numbers.

full swaps r on average about 5500, k pro is 1000 and mounts for an old hatch or crx are on average about 500. then get axles another couple hundred.

not to mention the shipping and then labor if u have someone do it is more paper then lets not forget about the tuning involved. it adds up quick its proven. by rare chance u can get the swaps for cheaper in wrecked cars and stuff but its rare. but anyway a k swap in that crx just wouldnt look rite.

Nice ride and good deal!! I can't find nothing like that for that price. And believe me I been looking. Here is a pic of what I bought last yr.
DSC00835.jpg
[/IMG]

thats a nice cruser got a system?? yea ive been thinken bout going with a zc or just a si moter but i want a b series and the b20 is cheep so i dono but i dont wana go with a k moter