heres the interior
me082.jpg

me083.jpg

me084.jpg

and heres the ugly ass moter
me080.jpg

by the way if u didnt kno its a 90 honda crx hf

Reactions: blasterman312
im amazed at the older cars with those skinny ass intake tubes on them. its like running a marathon with a snorkel in your mouth.

good find for $700

Great find I had a 88 si but I wrecked it I had so much money in that car... That little 1.5 single will run forever and the body is in good shape

yeah it is as long as the motor adn everything runs great.. nice find, but around here thats what we call race car material!
l_0bc2c861af8adcdbe99cca6031435e75.jpg

Oh btw someone put those seats in there, those are si seats, the wheels are also off an si, does it have a sun roof? If so u have an si not an hf, also if its an si it wil have a d16a6 motor, the stamp is below the exhaust manifold take a look

well its my 3rd car and only had my lisons for 6 mouths i do a lota wheelen and dealen but i had a saturn sl 1st then i had a crx shell and now i have this crx and im pullen some parts off other to put on this the shell will evenualy be my gf's but i didnt notice that they were si seats and wheeles thats good tho i like them better and its a hf cus its got the wimpie ass d15b6 with 8 valves lol its guna be changed over to a b20 vtec turbo when i get a job and stuff yea and this is a hell of a deal evan tho the compressin is bad i think its just the head gasket or the valves need reseating but thats nothen i kno how to do all of it i do my own work i dont pay ppl to do my work cus its fun to me

yea but the b20 has more hp and more torq and its cheeper by like a thousad dollars lol i can get a b20 for 600 shiped to my door
yeah its cheaper, but the b16a1 is built stronger and will take more abuse and still be more reliable than the b20.

hood pins! altezza's! that things gotta be fast! too bad it's got a d series! lol.

good to hear u like doin stuff urself tho. thats the way i am, and it seems like most people just want to take it somewhere and pay someone to like put an intake on.... lol.

if you were goin n/a i would agree with mxmaineiac (or a b18c5, even better!) but since ur thinkin about f/i i'd say the b20 is fine considering how much cheaper it will be. post up some vids once u start forcing air into it :)

An acura integra ls motor is also a good swap its a 1.8 I can't remember the series though ther real cheap

why are you all hard up for a b20? you know thoes cames in Honda CRVs? they are also not the best to turbo or supercharge either. if it was me i would so with a USDM B18 GSR motor and boost that.

if you want to go really cheap find a d16z6 VTEC that came out of a 93-95 civic coupe.