Long Travel Elkas, Race Motors, Nerfs, Airbox, Race Plastics, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMS is back today. Orange plastics are going out today. I am going over there today or tomorrow. So send me all your special requests. I had to clean out my PM box. I am going to possibly start stripping the pink bike. We shall see.

Hey you got my list of stuff please try to get the pics and we can make a deal thanks man!!

Sounds good bro. I will see if he has the rest of it. I have a bunch of the stuff. Just need a stator cover, and a few others.

Dont worry about the stator cover picked one up locally, when are you gonna know about the rest of the stuff thanks

I'm off to SMS as soon as I get off work. I'll answer all the PMs I haven't answered yet when I get there, and talk to Shawn. Anybody have any questions or anything let me know, and I will ask the big man when I get there.

Alright guys. I am waiting for a final okay on parting the parting the pink bike, then I can start pulling and shipping the stuff off of it. I should know today or tomorrow.

Okay the pink bike part out has been okayed. Everything is up for grabs. Swinger is pending, so is the rear brake, and possibly the a arms, front shocks, and axle. First to send me the cash gets it. crxbart@yahoo.com is my paypal.

We also have a 4mm stroker 67mm bore, ported and polished nat'l race motor, with 10 races on it. $700 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.