long island

blaster005

Sep 9, 2009
hey i live on long island in suffok county and i want to know are there any good trails over in this area? if u know of some and live near by maybe we can ride together because it always is fun to ride with someone else.

your welcome to come ride with me in mount sinai when me and stinkinlincolnw/blaster ride. ill pm you when he heads out next if you would like to ride.. there kinda thin trails but there's a few jumps and stuff and you can get up some good speed. its about 12 acres total

hi, i live in smithtown long island. i ride in the power lines in centereach,but my friend is trying to get me to join the track in ronkonkama.

hi, i live in smithtown long island. i ride in the power lines in centereach,but my friend is trying to get me to join the track in ronkonkama.

u live in smithtown u still in school i live in smithtown nd i got a blaster.i ride at handy pantry and theres a track in ronkonakam?

lmao im gonna try to negotaite with then ill pay like 120$ max a month.ill tell then and ill bring like 50 of my freinds and they will all say ill do the 120$ bucks a month.....and if they say no these just lost 50 costmers which i doubt they will do