KOR YZ125 mx practice

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
this sounds soooo sweet !!!!..............

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently Ben's shoulder is healed and he has the KOR YZ125 rippin.............

Last edited by a moderator:
We’re running the last local NESC event of the year this Sunday. Fresh top end is in and we’re mounting new tires this afternoon. Ben has managed to shave a full 10 seconds off his lap times over the past two months. I got him at 1minute 26.5 seconds last night. This is a killer time for his class and a top 10 position in the pro expert class. We’re confident he’ll win the amateur 125 and 125 youth classes. My money is on Josh Clark to win all four pro expert motos.

Here’s the race report for the last NESC race at CCC. Josh Clark won both 125 Pro Expert races and both 200+ Pro expert races. Josh will most likely win the championship in both classes this year. Ben Brouillard stepped it up for this race. He’s classified as a 125 amature youth racer but we decided to run him in the 125 Pro Expert class. It’s a very big step for a 14 year old kid but it’s only going to make a fast rider even faster. Ben delivered with a win in the 125 youth expert class, a 6th overall in the 125 expert class and an 11th in the 125 Pro Expert class. The Pro Expert class allows the rider to run a 125cc two stroke, a 250 four stroke, or a 250 two stroke bike. Ben was the only rider running a 125. Great job Ben!!!!!! I’ll post the vids soon.

congrats to all the KOR riders, and of course the man behind the machines !!!!