kehin carb or reeds ?

Reeds will not give you any power gain, the will however make the throttle crisper and more responsive.

The stock 26mm carb will work just fine with the FMF.

Spend the money on a redesigned head . It cost about what you would of paid for a used 30 carb and will be easier to install.

what the flywheel key?is it a good performance adder?also I know its off topic but how do I have my rides show up at bottom of post like every1 else?

cant say i agree with that. IMO bigger reeds = more air and gas flow = more air and gas flow = more power

And just what gives more air, the bore and stroke is the same, so no increase in air volume.

The aftermarket reeds just handle that air so much better.

cool thanks any one have any input on the offset flywheel key?

Offset flywheel key is a waste of money, you can do the mod for free with a few strokes oif a round file.

Remove the stator plate and elongate the fixing holes 3mm and that will give you +4 degs.

No power gain from advance timing, but the power you have will come on earlier.

Beware running advance with re chambered heads, it can lead to detonation.

gonna wait on timing I ordered a pwk carb vitos reeds and gonna have local machine shop shave the head.Its supposed to have a big bore kit and porting ill know when I remove the head and reeds until then im gonna play with. im new to tuning and stuff but I have been fixing small engines since I was a kid.Out of 4 machines I own plus my wifes trx125 only the blaster was running when I got it

if I shave head and mirror polish combustion chamber will that boost power

Not a lot of power is to be gained by just raising the compression by head shaving.

Raising the compression may require you to use a greater octane fuel.

The real power gain is with a redesigned combustion chamber, hemi for top end and toroidial for low/mid power.