Just a thought

Racer X agrees as well. its possible to have a free stuff wanted and for sale section i would think.

although the wanted section does kind of get ridiculous. its one thing to want a spring or sprocket but idk about asking for full body suits and boots etc. what is this Santa Claus? just my opinion

I couldnt agree anymore. When i heard of it i thought it would be little stuff, which alot of it was at first. Now its more of a wanted section. People are asking for nerf bars, and tires and stuff.

im thinking maybe just get rid of the whole i want an entire blaster part and just leave it to where people that want to donate can.

Thats basically what it is. Exactly Racer x. People are thinking there going to get good parts. If you want them, buy them. Pretty soon someone will put say i want a 240 kit. If you can donate good, if not, then o well.

lol i cant see someone just saying here u go u can have my 240 kit... have fun with it buddy lol

maybe one of the mods will read this and come up with something idk. but i agree 794 that its just going to get further out of hand. if you want to donate a cdi to the forum thats cool and i think that donaters should receive rep points as well for theyre donation (points given based on part given) cant have guys with 150 rep points that donated a case of spark plugs lol

yea just get rid of the whole "anybody that doesnt need theyre GForce axle anymore and wants to give it away for free pm me" mess. like you said if you want a/m parts go buy them