Jumping

What is the longest you have ever jumped ? I just watched a guy jump 187 feet....OMG it looked cool , sh*t it looked unreal. I remember back when I was 9 me and a buddy thought we was the sh*t jumping the mini bike I had and getting air at 5 feet...lol My mom beat my ass for that ...lol

i dont reaally jump...but i rode off a cliff once...lol wasnt paying attention trying to get dirt off my goggles...the cliff wasnt more then 4-5 FT an i was going fast enough ta were it didnt endo...

wouldnt jump my blaster
but jumped the banshee about 30-40 feet by accident didnt realise there was a step down after a small jump right before it ended up doing the jump full in 3rd and cleared both :S nearly sh*t myself

sh*t ...that sounds cool to me dude....better than me...lol

its not that cool really there is maybe 5 feet of air did that on YZ to afraid to do it on my blaster.. i like the one the other guy has is 25 foot table top with about a 5 foot kicker on it so it shoots you up so high you could do tricks on it dont case it or you will bend an axle "my blaster"

Cleared a 100' double on my old blaster. I ended up hitting the take off in 6th almost pinned. Not sure how high I was, 20'-30' off the ground. I also almost made a 75' triple on an r, came up a little short and ended up bending the axle and cracking the inside of both beadlock rims.

like 20-25ft well this is the only jump around me I need to make jumpsing to lazy lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the longest you have ever jumped ? I just watched a guy jump 187 feet....OMG it looked cool , sh*t it looked unreal. I remember back when I was 9 me and a buddy thought we was the sh*t jumping the mini bike I had and getting air at 5 feet...lol My mom beat my ass for that ...lol

wait isnt the world record 150 something or is that yards

I don't really like jumping on the blasty but I have I was probably 5'-6' in the air and went about 10'. This other time though I didn't get as high but I went way further due to the fact I had about double the lenght of the first one. Anyways I hammered it and forgot you only had about 20' after the jump before you fit a cliff so I land and turn the wheel as hard as I could to the left and just barly missed the cliff.