jetting?

Aug 8, 2013
missouri
well guys i ordered a right bend pipe off of egay a few days ago.and i was looking for some suggestions for the jetting to get me in the ball park. at the moment im running a 320 main with the needle in the middle position with mods in my sig. im at about 1000 feet of elevation and its 85 degrees with 90% humidity. thanks in advance

320 main sounds pretty big for the fmf

have you leak tested and/or plug chopped?

if needed, i have a genuine mikuni jet 310 and 320 that i could send your way. i have no use for them

yep i leak tested last week and i plug chopped with the 320 and it was a tad on the rich side.and i have plenty of jets but thanks for offering the 310 and 320

It will depend on what a plug chop says, often a right bend will breathe the same as a lefty, the difference being where the power is produced.

I am not too familiar with the right bends, but on reading they seem to have similar jetting requirements.

In some cases the left bends seem to need larger jets, I believe the Toomey B1 is thirsty, as is a DMC.

i will probably order some larger jets up to about 350. i am only going to run my bored stock carb temporally until i find good pwk28 or larger carb