It's Just about Done!!!!

BlasterChris08

Sep 25, 2008
Rhode Island
Yo guys I got my motor back tonight and I'm just about done putting the blaster back together....Getting the engine rebuilt was definatley a smart move...one...cause the engine seized...lmao....two it was about time for it anyway....I will get pics up tommorow after school!!

Nice im getting a port and polish for mine! so im waiting im sending it out today and hopefully will have it back within 1-2 weeks woot woot in that time im fixing my clutch cable, clutch lever, brake cable, new vitos fat bastard exhaust ( trust my when i say fat bastard... this thing can prolyl fit an fmf exhaust inside of it!!)

Lol...damn i wish ii had the extra money right now for the port job but i gotta wait till round march when i gots the money....i'll have the pics lata......wont have vids till afta i break it in though!

Aight...I got pics today! The only things left to do are Gettin the brakes working, brake the engine in and a few other minor things like organizing wires and cleaning off the two months worth of dust off of it...lol
fxys8w.jpg

j16mg4.jpg

Really...lol??? i got another question...im tryin to do the brakes and i had both the bleeders opened and i filled the res. and kept pumpin the brakes to se if fluid went through and it didnt....but it was leakin out of the calipur somehoe and both my bolts are tight....am i doin sumthin wrong....is there a diy...someone explain the correct way to do it please!!!!

aight ill see....also besides the question above my lower ball joints wont bolt down all the way....it goes to a certain point and just turns the whole ball joint....any suggestions??