It's Just about Done!!!!

new quad? lmao for break in just do 2 idles sessions at 15 min each and let cool minimum of 30 mins between for all the steps than do one 15min 50% cool 60% for 15min than cool 30min its easy and mine rips like a beast!

and so on till ur at 100% than let it cool for like an hour so its like stone cold and the rings and sh*t ceat properly

Nah, ive been doing just goin through the gears at low rpms and im gonna do that for a tank and a half of gas.....should be fine and that what i was told to do....my mech. already did the idle sessions.....It supposed to take a longtime to start at first right??

Nah, ive been doing just goin through the gears at low rpms and im gonna do that for a tank and a half of gas.....should be fine and that what i was told to do....my mech. already did the idle sessions.....It supposed to take a longtime to start at first right??
it shouldnt take a long time, but it will take a few kicks to get it started.

weld it? sounds like he did a suckass job tell him to fix it and sign a contract so that if he doesnt fix it within a reasonable time so and so..