Is this blaster worth buying?....

i would buy it. the kick starter shaft is easy fix along with new shifter. since its torn apart the clutch is right there and thats easy as hell. id make sure u got good compression and spark before buying though.

To fix up it is a good starter, looks like almost everything is there. If the tires are good thats a plus. The trailer for another hundred seems like a good deal. Offer him $400 for all of it. What good is the trailer without a quad after all?
As far as a part out...Aftermarket parts sell on here, all I see aftermarket is the pipe and maybe the grab bar.

To fix up it is a good starter, looks like almost everything is there. If the tires are good thats a plus. The trailer for another hundred seems like a good deal. Offer him $400 for all of it. What good is the trailer without a quad after all?
As far as a part out...Aftermarket parts sell on here, all I see aftermarket is the pipe and maybe the grab bar.
Thanks for the advice...
If I get it I will probably put a new top end in and fix/clean up w/e else needs to.
Then ride it for a little and if I really like it keep it and if not I will sell it for around 800-1000...

im in indiana and just picked the quad up with trailer and 2 extra rims and tires for 340.00 for everything guy need mortgage money the quad was clean panels perfect will post pictures he should have picked it up