IPod Photo

stnditup2

Jul 24, 2008
Chillicothe IL
Someone help me fix my ipod photo. It will not turn on or show up on itunes the only thing it does is shows a plug in into a wall. Nothing else works so someone please help me out I would like to get it fixed.

Thanks
Josh

could it be bc of the battery being so old its a 2005 model its a 60gb photo ipod. I will try and plug it into the wall when i get home and see what happens but if that dont do anything then what. I have plugged it into the computer and i keep getting a screen with the battery and a lightning bolt through it. Please help me out i would really like to use this thing again. I Loved it when it was working.

the cord into the wall means it needs to be charge let it charge for about 2 hours and see if it works

Ipod photos use to have hard drives in them, and if they get knocked about, the harddrives fail, so that could have happened.

I got one when they first came out and it broke like 2 years ago, went to ask how much it was to fix, but a nano was only like a little bit more so just bought one of them.

i have let it charge for 24hrs. and still the same thing.... and if your telling me to hit it with a hammer do me a favor and cut ur blaster in half and see how well it works for ya lol