ingrown toe..

i've had both my big toes done by the doctor. those injections hurt like a biotch normal injections don't hurt but those f*ck me it was painful. but the worse bit was before i had it done the doc burnt some of my flesh around and under the nail with some chemicals to get to the nail and i had no injection to numb the pain it for it, it hurt for like a week but then they did it properly lol

ive had 3 of them 2 were removed. One of the worst days of my life when i had to get the shots but the last time(after the numbing) they stuck a wooden stick with some root killer where the just removed the nail from. so it has a 2% chance of comming back on that toe. i usually just watch for them and if one is about to ingrow i angle cut the nail and it wont happen.

the injections never really hurt that much after dealing with the pain of the ingrown nails i didnt care anymore
haha ive had them on both my big toes at the same time...
when i had my ingrown toe nail i accidently stubbed my toe and that brought me to my knees OMG i felt like a total wuss the whole time even putting on your socks in the morning sucked ass..
the first time i went to the doctor she said she would try to file down the nail and see if it would fix itself i was like "uhhhhhh i guess" HOLY SHIZZA that hurt so bad they had to keep reminding me to breathe haha.
but as soon as they took that nail out i felt as good as new like instantly!!!
crazy stuff.

the injections never really hurt that much after dealing with the pain of the ingrown nails i didnt care anymore
haha ive had them on both my big toes at the same time...
when i had my ingrown toe nail i accidently stubbed my toe and that brought me to my knees OMG i felt like a total wuss the whole time even putting on your socks in the morning sucked ass..
the first time i went to the doctor she said she would try to file down the nail and see if it would fix itself i was like "uhhhhhh i guess" HOLY SHIZZA that hurt so bad they had to keep reminding me to breathe haha.
but as soon as they took that nail out i felt as good as new like instantly!!!
crazy stuff.

I stubed my toe sooo much when i had them.
but when it finally get out itss feels so good.

haha i had a similiar experience i cut my toe nails real short and one was bleeding anyway i was wearing sandles i was at the lake and it got infected , f*ck did that hurt, i kept stubbing it and omg i couldnt even walk the next morning my toe was like big a red and i was pushing on it and a buncha puss came out , it instantly felt better haha pretty gross