im the luckiest blasterforum member!!!!

thats a good point outlawed, i even have a tiny hand held drill bit set that ive used to drill out jets with before

Yb I didn't rejet for the pipe cuz I was under the impression it was jetted for the fmf for cold, which should have been pretty close for warm weather for the lrd, normally I always check sh*t out and jet prpperly but since it was a friend I trusted him! Thank god I checked it! I knew it was down on power but thought it was rich as it acted like a rich bog, .. I want a rematch with redline redneck, since dangerous lean not makin good power he ed 2 lebghts on me with the 250 blaster!

Most ppl that do run them lean and blow the motor, probly don't know how much better they run when jetted rite.

exactly!!!!!! i cant wait to get it out and see how she runs with it jetted right!!!

redline redneck has a 89 blaster with a 84/5 kawisaki tecate kxt 250 motor in it( kawis version of the 250r) and he only pulls me by 2 lenghts, hope we can get out and ride this weekend and see how mine does now that its 'close' on jetting

come on fed this is preschool stuff rejet for ANY new pipe..
but i do see that you are lucky with the top end now its time to go out and pick up some 270-310 mains and start jetting that beast.
see how it likes it with the needle clip dropped down one too

come on fed this is preschool stuff rejet for ANY new pipe..
but i do see that you are lucky with the top end now its time to go out and pick up some 270-310 mains and start jetting that beast.
see how it likes it with the needle clip dropped down one too

yes i know i should have checked it i know that was a error on my fauilt, im not deniing that...

but like i said the reason i didnt check it was because i tried to 'trust a friend' and winter jetting for the fmf would have been very close for summer jetting for the lrd

yes i know i should have checked it i know that was a error on my fauilt, im not deniing that...

but like i said the reason i didnt check it was because i tried to 'trust a friend' and winter jetting for the fmf would have been very close for summer jetting for the lrd

now you should mess with him a little bit ask him like which jet he put in and anything else you could think of...lol