im sorry

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
im going to be a gentleman about this and say im sorry for telling people to vote for me if any thing is wrong with that but im going to tell cbaber to disqualify my blaster from the botm for this month so if anybody want to say anything just say it

lol he means who cares 195 and he's givin ya some hell, I received the pm and it didnt ruin my day so i would think other people would have just smiled and figured it as campaining as well. I had already voted but i thought it was nice that you wanted it so bad =) as long as it dont fill my pm box im good with it

if you don't win botm can't you do somemore mods and enter it sometime later? Is that allowed?

hopefully so i might get into a fight for that to i get into a fight for everything else soon im gettin it ported

i was sayin like everything i do i get into a fight over it jus like a posted a vid and some other sh*t i got into a fight over

i was sayin like everything i do i get into a fight over it jus like a posted a vid and some other sh*t i got into a fight over

don't start that again please that was left in the past. Personally i don't mind the pm asking for a vote, its just like what the governments do lol

lol..i think it was alright, because there are people on here who may not even know of BOTM, and basically your just highlighting the votes for everyone! cause once they read your pm's and check it out, they are gonna vote for some one! so in reality it was basically just advertising!

Its annoying.

You don't deserve to win anything.

thats a real mean way to say somthing i mean i dont see your quad in botm ive never seen a pic of your blaster i dont deserve anything sh*t man one day you might be watching me on the speed channel with a blaster

i dont get you, one day you say o im selling my quad, then the next day you say you want different plastics to keep your SE ones is good shape, then the next day you say o i want nerfs and all this sh*t, now today you say you wanna race it! give me a break, do us all a favor make up your f*cking mind, and stop posting stupid ass threads, your 14 and you want a yfz450, bu bu bullshit! you aint gunna be able to handle it! you say your tired of getting into fights and you wanna leave the forum, if you want to leave it, leave, no one is telling you to stay here, and the only reason your getting into these so called "fights" is because you make stupid ass threads saying, "vote for me, vote for me", just seriously stop, and if your going to biotch and complain, go biotch and complain on a different forum, and im sure everyone feels the same on here as me

well 1st ive never made a post about vote for me that was a friend how you know i cant handle a yfz450 have you ever seen me before no so how would you know if i couldnt ride a yfz450 you jus had to start sum bullshit and didnt i jus say im gonna be a gentleman and stop all this sh*t and now somebody comes along and says some more sh*t well im gonna be like i said before a gentleman and end this