im sorry

well blasterboy794 not to jump in anything..... but not every one feel the same as you bud, not that it matters none to me, but i got my 1st banshee at 13 and it woulda walked on a 450, and yea sometimes you dont know what you want to do specially at 14,,, hes looking for feedback, i did that sh*t now i know obviously what im doin, but he may not, i threw a fit and pretended to give my blaster to my lil sister to get my shee and this is a forum he can post whatever the hell he wants... so speak for yourself but dam sure dont speak for everybody else.

well blasterboy794 not to jump in anything..... but not every one feel the same as you bud, not that it matters none to me, but i got my 1st banshee at 13 and it woulda walked on a 450, and yea sometimes you dont know what you want to do specially at 14,,, hes looking for feedback, i did that sh*t now i know obviously what im doin, but he may not, i threw a fit and pretended to give my blaster to my lil sister to get my shee and this is a forum he can post whatever the hell he wants... so speak for yourself but dam sure dont speak for everybody else.

thanks again you are right no to like jump on any bodys balls but hes right but i wanna keep my blaster so i can hook it up and see the look on sumbody's face if i ever beat sombody with my blaster that has a yfz like ive said before blaster's are tuners and yfz's and raptor's are v8's

not talkin to anybody in particular but somebody has there painties in a buch and they are on there period that has to be a bad day lol

i agree! when i was 14 i was the same way, but now i have my mind set on things i want also! its just the stages of life and all the happy sh*t!! so just live it up at your young ages, cause it dont last forever!

i agree! when i was 14 i was the same way, but now i have my mind set on things i want also! its just the stages of life and all the happy sh*t!! so just live it up at your young ages, cause it dont last forever!

thats right!!! act your age, not your shoe size!

thats a real mean way to say somthing i mean i dont see your quad in botm ive never seen a pic of your blaster i dont deserve anything sh*t man one day you might be watching me on the speed channel with a blaster

Ive never taken a picture of my quad, so that might explain it.

However, you can see the mod list right below. Its more than 4 things..

I don't have to go around seeking approval from members of a Blaster Forum. Ya know why? Because I don't care. I don't need to show anything off or try to get votes to make me feel good about my quad. Ive done everything for ME, and me alone.

My quad is decently fast, runs amazing, extremely stable, and fun as hell to ride. Thats all I need.

When you get older, you might understand.