I'm riding this weekend, wanna come ?

86_Notch

Feb 4, 2011
If the weather is decent I'm going riding again this weekend with my buddy, this is an open invitation to anyone else that wants to come too. Not sure if it's going to be sat or sun but let me know what day is better for you . We'll be riding in Camden , DE and if it's too muddy I've got a backup place that's 20 or so acres that's always dry not too far away .

Reactions: blasterdemon7
That's all I've got right now, I don't think my blaster will be done early Feb . The parts for my motor won't be in till after the 20th of this month > : 0 ( .

I would be there if I didn't have to work. Got a little bit of work to do to the Blaster to. I'm looking for a job up this way so I hope I will have weekends off.

well, certainly i want to come ride with you out there, but unfortunately i'm in NC. lol

google this

Quality Kitchen Corp.
204 Southern Blvd.
Camden, DE 19934
United States

You'll see a map to the right, click on the satellite view and you'll see redchestnut, buckthorn, silver fir . just follow that down a bit and you'll see the riding area just left of the water tower

Last edited:
What IS that place across from the water tower?
5-O bother ya?

How big is it, looks fun for a tank...
Also, if I'm not mistaken, that oval access road above this spot is where the MX bikes jump the asphalt, right???? Right where that sand has collected on the road in the middle?

Hmmmm....

Last edited:
Nobody bothers you , it's private land and from what I understand they allow anybody to ride there . If anyone wants to go this weekend then get up with me or just meet me there.

Just checked it out on google earth..looks fun but I'm worried about the cops too. Can you verify that it is privitally owned and ok to ride. When it warms up a it I'll be down for a ride there.

Ok, when it warms up I'm in

I will be there before the warm, cold riding FTW!!! I:I

Yo notch, how big would you say it is?
Doesn't look "too" big from the overhead but big enough to travel an hour to and not be bored in 10 min?
Also is that just abandoned stuff throughout or is there actual trailers/residences back in there? Thought it looked like some park or sumthin, hate to be rippen up someones front lawn, haha.
And, is there a better time than others to be back there? Just holidays/weekends or anytime OK? How bout early AM runs, etc?

Thx bro, for all the feedback here.

Last edited:
I'd guess it's probably a couple of acres, it's not huge but it's local to me and free. I'm no expert on the place as I've only been a couple of times and both were on the weekends. It's better then riding on flat land or in a backyard . My buddies and I usually ride there for a couple of hours then load up and go to my old farm which is about 15 mins north , about halfway between dover and smyrna just off rt 13 and ride there for another couple of hours . I'm not saying I'd pack up and travel a couple of hours to come here, I'm just saying its a decent place to ride for free and anyone from DE knows that there aren't many places to ride period free or not .

I'd guess it's probably a couple of acres, it's not huge but it's local to me and free. I'm no expert on the place as I've only been a couple of times and both were on the weekends. It's better then riding on flat land or in a backyard . My buddies and I usually ride there for a couple of hours then load up and go to my old farm which is about 15 mins north , about halfway between dover and smyrna just off rt 13 and ride there for another couple of hours . I'm not saying I'd pack up and travel a couple of hours to come here, I'm just saying its a decent place to ride for free and anyone from DE knows that there aren't many places to ride period free or not .

Copy that, just lookin' for the skinny.
Love new small private spots an hour-ish away, they make the best day, ya get the fugg outta dodge. :D

Thx again bro, appreciate the feedback, ur the man.
I usually roll out to places like this un-announced, light squad(2 -3 guys), early AM runs especially till we feel the place out, etc.

We should be making the trip sometime soon, at least just to check it out, do some Recon. I:I

Thx again bro....

i went to a spot in jersey off of rt 72 this past weekend . the trails are endless. there also a huge i mean miles of desert like stuff with small to huge jumps . if anyone is interested we are going this saturday again . its really endless and definatly worth the drive. No cops trouble at all its legal to ride here