I'm new and somethings wrong.... :(

I was just looking at that and I tried it. I only unhooked the "brain" thats under the front cover and it didn't help, that should have fixed it if that was the problem right?

I was just looking at that and I tried it. I only unhooked the "brain" thats under the front cover and it didn't help, that should have fixed it if that was the problem right?

im pretty sure all the wire need to be unhooked for it to work..not just the brain. Ive dont it the full way so dont quote me on that. lol

Ok, I'll try. It's starts just fine like nothing is wrong but as soon as you rev it up in neutral or anything like that it won't rev very high but if it does it sounds like it's missing. And NO POWER AT ALL....... it's frustrating me........ If you try riding it hard it'll start poping and banging every once and a while. Oh, and the plug was replaced with a new one..... every time I check it it's not that nice brown color... it's more covered in oil.

is ur parking brake on? lol i know it sounds stupid,but my friend did it on his warrior...and he was looking and messing with it for and hour..i went to his house..and noticed it..and it was fixed.lol

Well i know it's not the air cleaner, jets or plug because like I said it was running awesome and then all of a sudden it happened so something had to break. And I already changed the plug.

is your airscrew turned all the way in?It sounds like youve checked everythng else,try draining the tank and putting some fresh gas in it

reeds would defintely cause no power replace the reeds re-jet depending on the reeds you buy and then ride it like you stole it

We checked the reeds too. They're 2 weeks old V-force 3 reeds. And we also tried different gas thinking we coulda had old gas but that also didn't help.

Yep, did that too........ do you guys possibly think it may be that crank seal prone problem for these blasters? I was reading other threads and it almost sounds to match it.