I'm new and I've got a sick blaster.

Please dont switch to 4jokes or u will become part of the 89% of the people that switched to 4jokes.

Haha. I traded that 08 450r for a 05 YFZ450 with a $4,000 480cc motor and I'm starting to see why 89% of people have switched to 4jokes. That thing has immediate power at any given time, will flip over backward at any given time with a blip of the throttle, and it handles awesome.
It's hard to turn away those kind of variables ya know ?

I sold it for 3k and bought this GSXR for 4k

photo2-8.jpg

photo1.jpg

welcome to the forum. glad to see another guy here who knows what a real bike looks like with the S symbol on it lmfao j/k guys lol

I wanna get me a gsxr600... we'll see, maybe I'll fix and sell my 250r to fund it lol.

and next time you take a vid of ur chick, can we at least get closer ones and have it end AFTER her helmet is all the way off? lol, we see chicks all the time, but not usually ripping on blasters!

and if you already have a +3 stroker on that bike and it's not at least ported to adjust timing it's a waste. I'd DEFINITELY get it ported for the stroker... airstryker sounds like a good move as well as a shearer :) any porting tho imo, would help alot imo